Livchem Logistics offers outsourced logistics services for companies that need to achieve an efficient small quantity and sample distribution handling process while keeping full control over their inventory and customer base.
Livchem Logistics enables outsourced solutions for our customers providing:
- Local storage and worldwide shipments in the name of and with the customer’s uncompromised corporate identity, while taking full responsibility for the logistics service itself.
- Immediate tracking and transparent reporting on all products shipped on behalf of our customers.
- Kardex DG storage systems and RFID technology.
You wish to outsource part of your logistics services?
Livchem Logistics’ core competences are:
- Dangerous Goods Management for Road, Air & Sea Transport: Livchem Logistics is Authorized Recipient / Authorized Sender / Authorized Economic Operator (AEO).
- Full legal compliance: our warehouse team is certified for ICAO/IATA DG shipments, qualified according to § 4 Abs. 2 ChemVerbotsV (permit for handling toxic substances), authorized to handle chemicals that require end-user-statements, GHS fulfilment (Globally Harmonized System for Classification and Labeling of Chemicals) etc.
- Optimized freight rates that are passed on to our customers.
- Collective billing to minimize your process costs.
- Additional chemo-technical services, such as preparation of solutions and mixtures, repacking of large containers into smaller re-sale quantities or sample sizes, under OEM label, and Repackaging of food additives under GLP conditions.
- Warehousing / Storage of all DG classes (except class 1 and class 7) / Freezer / Cooler
- Consignment stock fully insured
- Reporting and inventory checks at defined intervals
- Recycling of empty containers
- Order processing on customer‘s behalf
- Full customer IP Protection (NDA)